Monday, June 4, 2012

Barefoot Summers





Shirt/Target Mens; Jeans/Old Navy; Shoes/Vera Wang from Kohls
Photo Credit: Olivia Earnshaw


 I have this thing where I love wearing guys clothes. Something about the way it fits, just-a-little-too-big-but-it-is-okay-because-it's-not-supposed-to-fit fit. Makes sense to me. Anywho I spent last summer wearing my brothers shirt (shown above) almost once a week and right before I was leaving to go back to school he said I could have it. :)

 I love the mixture of feminine accessories and the flannel plaid. I think it is a good combo, what do you think?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


I was planning on writing a long, deep and emotional post about serious things. I am tired of long, serious, and emotional.

Instead I want to say that tonight I am enjoying warm summer barefoot nights, the cool pavement and grass under my feet. I am enjoying hot pink t-shirts and fresh tans. I am enjoying peanut butter cookies, new denim shorts and this song. Tonight I am enjoying the simple things. The not long, not serious, and not emotional. I will save the rest for another day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment