Monday, May 14, 2012

My Mommy is Here




Dress: TJMax Belt: Primark Shoes: Kohls Watch: Target

My Mom came to see me this weekend. Her excuse was the fact that I am currently a lead in a show but really she just came for fun. It has been great to spend the weekend with her and eat lots of delicious food. That is what we do when we are together, plan our schedules around meals. That is why I cheated on my vegan thing, which is something I need to post about. She is leaving tomorrow which I am sad about but luckily I will see her in July. 

Because it is mother's day I just want to say how much I love my mother! She is truly amazing. I am so grateful for all the sacrifices she has made for me. She is such a great example of faith and obedience. I feel so blessed to have had an example of what a mom should be. Her love and service continues to amaze me. And she has great taste, I mean look at that dress she got me! Amazing. I love you mommy, I am sorry I don't say it enough. Thank you for all that you do. No matter how much you think otherwise you are an amazing mother and I would not be the same person without you. 

I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday! Till next time. :)


1 comment: