Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looking Back



Skirt-Target, Shirt- Target, Flats- Cotton On, Jacket- American Eagle

Yay for my first fashion blog post! More to come I think.

My friend Alex is heading to London in a few weeks.Instantly I was trunky for London (I don't know if that term fits there but anyway). I was reading my first few blog posts from around this time last year. Let me just tell you, it was so weird!

I was writing about how nervous and excited I was for this next year. Specifically how nervous I was about these past two semester. Through all the nerves I was so excited for a new adventure. If someone had told me what I would experience in the past eight or so months I would have laughed at them. I might have said no thanks, sounds too hard.

The year is almost over and looking back I am amazed. I have experienced some of the happiest moments of my life, the hardest, the most overhwelming, and the most heartbreaking. But I grown the most. I am still growing. I am a grateful that I was not told what was in store for me because I might have chickened out. I might have missed on the growth that I desprately need.

No comments:

Post a Comment