Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Daydreams

I have got it, SPRING FEVER! I keep daydreaming about bicycle rides...
which will only happen after I buy an adorable bike like these but...I think that purchase is in my near future.


Then I think about all of the spring outfits I want to wear, all of which end up pinned on pinterest!

Pastel colored pants are a MUST!

Bonfires every weekend sound lovely to me!

And flowers, lots and lots of flowers!



Sunday afternoon picnics


Running outside because that is my favorite excuse to be outside.


Boat shoes are consistently in my spring fever daydreams.


Of course driving with the top down, okay with Leo it has to be with the windows down but same idea. And this little ride wouldn't be complete without a little Beatles.  


Sunsets and dandelions


Sorry if I gave you my Spring Fever because it is not conducive to productivity!


No comments:

Post a Comment